Teresa in Indy's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"i guess i'm a sexist. i don't want men reading twilight. stephenie made him for us -…"

Teresa in Indy replied May 3, 2009 to Is it wrong for boys to like Twilight?

60 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by jessica cullen black

"Edward, definitely! I know Edward. Rob's just the stranger who happens to deliver my…"

Teresa in Indy replied May 3, 2009 to Are People In love With Edward Or Rob???

66 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Sophie Cullen

"I don't think it could happen. The whole point of the weres is to protect the tribe.…"

Teresa in Indy replied May 3, 2009 to What would happen if a male werewolf / shape-shifter imprinted on a male human?

17 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

"Stephenie, being very PG, doesn't bring this up in her books, but Laurell Hamilton -…"

Teresa in Indy replied May 3, 2009 to How can Vampires Give Sperm & Make Babies...??

51 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Laneisha C NeChelle

"i dunno about twicon. i mean... i love the characters. Edward is the ultimate man -…"

Teresa in Indy replied Apr 16, 2009 to Anybody going to any of the Cons ?

17 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by nidia,, cutemama

"i'm wondering how they're going to scene the first part of new moon - i mean edward'…"

Teresa in Indy replied Apr 16, 2009 to Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

"for driving in the car - muse supersonic black h***. definitely. forget the speedome…"

Teresa in Indy replied Apr 16, 2009 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

"i don't think they do. people (and animals - like werewolves) get smelley because we…"

Teresa in Indy replied Apr 16, 2009 to Do vampires ever shower?

174 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

"vampires. werewolves just don't dance as well."

Teresa in Indy replied Apr 16, 2009 to Whats hotter????

4 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by STUPID LAMB :) !

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...