littletwilighter's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"No we both got differant ones< She's Team Edward and I'm Team Jacob"

littletwilighter replied Nov 16, 2009 to The Link and info for the New Moon Aluminum water bottles

2 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by littletwilighter

"Oh I know I would love that, I think there should be a fifth book, I mean they left…"

littletwilighter replied Oct 9, 2009 to WTF

2 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by littletwilighter

"I would say your a twi fan- Your just as bad as my sister- she just had a birthday a…"

littletwilighter replied Aug 12, 2009 to CHECK OUT MY ROOM!! I'm I I TWIFANS?

22 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by flor baeza

"Mine is of Taylor Lautner"

littletwilighter replied Aug 12, 2009 to What photo, now, is the background on your computer?

28 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Tamberly Horne

"This is actually a picture of my little brother.."

littletwilighter replied Aug 11, 2009 to What if Edward and Bella had a boy and not a girl what do you think he would look like?

2 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Carly Ann Henderson

"I am 13 and my little sister who i swear is a bigger twilight fan then me if thats p…"

littletwilighter replied Aug 10, 2009 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"I would love to see what would happen with jacob and renesmee, I hope she will make…"

littletwilighter replied Aug 10, 2009 to Should there be a book about what happens next?...like what happens with nessie and jacob, etc. etc.?

21 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Ayanna (Pattinson)

"It took me about a week to read the twilight book, but when i got my mom to read it…"

littletwilighter replied Aug 10, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...