Tornado's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, Liz, but I don't think SM would have been thinking of people finishing Midnig…"

Tornado replied Feb 13, 2011 to Midnight Sun, part II

18 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Bri Cullen

"There's no doubt in my mind that they'll have the scene where Edward and Bella tell…"

Tornado replied Feb 11, 2011 to which scenes you didnt like in twilight saga movies? after they changed it from the book?

15 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"No, Eric was valedictorian in the book.  You can imagine it with his character.  It…"

Tornado replied Feb 9, 2011 to which scenes you didnt like in twilight saga movies? after they changed it from the book?

15 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"I wasn't too worried about any changes to the first two.  I expected most things the…"

Tornado replied Feb 8, 2011 to which scenes you didnt like in twilight saga movies? after they changed it from the book?

15 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"Midnight Sun is something everyone gets very sensitive about, though.  I have no pro…"

Tornado replied Feb 7, 2011 to Midnight Sun, part II

18 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Bri Cullen

"This is really just a piece of fanfiction. No professional writer would do this, as…"

Tornado replied Feb 6, 2011 to Midnight Sun, part II

18 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Bri Cullen

"No, it wasn't ever explained in either the book or the movie."

Tornado replied Feb 2, 2011 to In Twilight do you think Edward knew Bella was almost going to be crushed by a van?

10 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Jo Anna

"When the van is coming towards her, Bella only notices Edward when she looks around…"

Tornado replied Feb 1, 2011 to In Twilight do you think Edward knew Bella was almost going to be crushed by a van?

10 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Jo Anna

"Actually, I believe it is sung in memory of a loved one who has died.  All the lyric…"

Tornado replied Feb 1, 2011 to what's the meaning of eclipse soundtrack "my love" by sia?

3 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Tornado

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...