JENNIFER N.'s Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"None of them really....but if I had to pick one I'd say Marcus, just because he hasn…"

JENNIFER N. replied Jan 11, 2011 to Which member of the Volturi annoys you the most?

11 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by shaniqua charalene anika murray

"So so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your poem with us. It's beautiful."

JENNIFER N. replied Oct 21, 2010 to "I'm ok" A poem I wrote for my nephew who drowned this past June

4 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Ari Lora

"Ooooo, that's a good idea too! :) "

JENNIFER N. replied Aug 18, 2010 to Which Character do you think should have a book and movie made about them after the series is over and should the original actors play them again?

7 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Feña Armijo

"I'd really like to see a Nessie/Jacob book and/or movie. Jasper and Alice too!"

JENNIFER N. replied Aug 18, 2010 to Which Character do you think should have a book and movie made about them after the series is over and should the original actors play them again?

7 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Feña Armijo

"I don't think I've heard anyone on here complain about a "romantic" scene with RPatz…"

JENNIFER N. replied Aug 13, 2010 to ROBSTEN shipper attention...

1 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by JENNIFER N.

"I went and saw Eclipse twice so far, and at the AMC theater i go to they have cheap…"

JENNIFER N. replied Aug 10, 2010 to Eclipse Earning Less Than New Moon @ the Box Office

1 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by JENNIFER N.

"Hi Sheridyn, You should edit your original question to say that you mean who will pl…"

JENNIFER N. replied Aug 8, 2010 to who is renesmee

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"Ooooooooooh. We dont know yet."

JENNIFER N. replied Aug 8, 2010 to who is renesmee

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"Oh, and I love your name. veggievamp, cute. :)"

JENNIFER N. replied Aug 5, 2010 to What were you thinking when Edward left?

24 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Lin

"I'm team both really. More team Edward, but considering I'm a 34 year old woman obse…"

JENNIFER N. replied Aug 5, 2010 to What were you thinking when Edward left?

24 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Lin

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...