Brittney Gaither's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"on Melissa's Facebook she said not to worry about anything, so I am not going to.. l…"

Brittney Gaither replied Jun 20, 2010 to Why do some people think Melissa Rosenberg will leave out Jacob imprinting in Breaking Dawn?!

5 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Bree Cullen

"miley hasn't watched every single rob interview out there and miley probably hasn't…"

Brittney Gaither replied Apr 7, 2009 to Which truly are you --- Rob, Edward, or Rob and Edward?

15 Sep 9, 2009

"Rob and Edward. mainly rob because he is so funny all of his interviews crack me up.…"

Brittney Gaither replied Apr 7, 2009 to Which truly are you --- Rob, Edward, or Rob and Edward?

15 Sep 9, 2009

"emmett > I am joining the army Carlisle! Carlisle > That doesn't really make a…"

Brittney Gaither replied Mar 16, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"Edward ' You did tell Bella we were just going hunting for the bachelor party right?…"

Brittney Gaither replied Mar 16, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"sex scene in breaking dawn at the shoot with rob and kstew Director ; "Cut!! Cut!!…"

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"bella_Edward why do you have that crazy accent. edward_Bella i have told you a hundr…"

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"Bella walks in the other room away from Edward Bella "Pffft." Bella blushes Edward "…"

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"I say hell yes we want to see breaking dawn. i have thought it over in my mind sever…"

Brittney Gaither replied Feb 8, 2009 to Show your support for Breaking Dawn The Movie!

8 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by ElizabethJaneCullen

"life-altering"

Brittney Gaither replied Feb 8, 2009 to If you could describe twilight in a word, what would it be?

57 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by The Believers ☂

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...