Dana's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm Catholic, but meh, it didn't factor in one way or the other."

Dana replied Oct 9, 2010 to Are you a Christian?if so,did the fact that you are a Christian influence your interest in Twilight in any way,whether negatively or positively?how so?

90 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"Maybe I'm in the minority here...but I was not a fan of this storyline at all :(. An…"

Dana replied Mar 21, 2010 to Do you think renesmee will mary jacob

310 Feb 16
Reply by Lisa Markley

"At barnes and noble (this was shortly after Eclipse came out) I spotted Twilight and…"

Dana replied Mar 21, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"I wish they had just come out with a basic edition and special edition...all the sto…"

Dana replied Mar 21, 2010 to wheres the extended scenes on the New Moon DVD?????????

7 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Jedihsm2

"Alice. I would love to see the future or get visions. At first I thought Edward but…"

Dana replied Feb 21, 2010 to Which Cullen has the coolest super power????

23 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Dana

"Meh. I don't care. I love it so that's all I care about!"

Dana replied Oct 13, 2009 to What do you think about people who hate twilight?

50 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Ɔнɛяяʏ Ǥιяℓ

"The imprint killed the book for me-it was a complete cop out. Instead of letting Jac…"

Dana replied Oct 13, 2009 to Is everyone else as disappointed as I am with the ending of Breaking Dawn???

45 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by barb walker

"He is HOT HOT HOT. LOVE Taylor Lautner. Thank God they didn't replace him!!"

Dana replied Oct 11, 2009 to jacob black

7 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by amber hall

"I think it would be super cute if they were!!"

Dana replied Aug 14, 2009 to Robsten real or rumor?

3 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Heather

"Though I am for Edward, I love Jake and think he got a really raw deal. Bella kind o…"

Dana replied Aug 13, 2009 to TEAM EDWARD OR TEAM JACOB?????/

12 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by fatham vandecaveye

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...