Katharina Darby's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I wasn't thinking when Edward left...I was depressed. I woke up that night at 2 in t…"

Katharina Darby replied Aug 7, 2010 to What were you thinking when Edward left?

24 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Lin

"It took me 2 weeks to read the Twilight Saga. I was soooo depressed when Edward left…"

Katharina Darby replied Aug 4, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"The MTV Movie Awards voting is on! Be sure to support the Twilight Saga. I'm voting…"

Katharina Darby replied May 13, 2010 to MTV Movie Awards Nominations Twilight Saga Support

7 May 13, 2010
Reply by ♥ ♥ ♥ Roxy<3dwardCullen ♥ ♥ ♥

"The nominating process is over : (. Be sure to vote May 11th as much as you can!"

Katharina Darby replied Apr 9, 2010 to MTV Movie Awards Nominations Twilight Saga Support

7 May 13, 2010

"Who are these people? I hope they don't replace him. I don't like it when they recas…"

Katharina Darby replied Apr 9, 2010 to People wanna replace Taylor Lautner as Jacob... What do u think?

2 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Darina Hale

"My favorite song even though too short "Let Me Sign". It was weird because I noticed…"

Katharina Darby replied Apr 7, 2010 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

"Best Villain - Victoria...good one! Didn't think of that one. I'm ashamed. : ) "

Katharina Darby replied Apr 6, 2010 to MTV Movie Awards Nominations Twilight Saga Support

7 May 13, 2010

"I want to see the feathers fly in Bella's POV! I always get teary-eyed when I read t…"

Katharina Darby replied Apr 6, 2010 to What do you want to see in Breaking Dawn?

4 May 16, 2010
Reply by Tricia Newman

"I definitely agree that Kristen was great in the Runaways and Rob in Remember Me! I'…"

Katharina Darby replied Apr 6, 2010 to MTV Movie Awards Nominations Twilight Saga Support

7 May 13, 2010

"I thought Rob did great! I enjoy him as an actor. All the other actors were good als…"

Katharina Darby replied Apr 6, 2010 to Did u like Remeber Me?

5 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Reese

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...