Fanpire Facinelli (Fanpy)'s Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd probably be watching the TV, there is normally some random programme on, Now i n…"

Fanpire Facinelli (Fanpy) replied Apr 4, 2009 to What would you be doing?

8 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by emily

"Ok changing mine from "stay" to... "I promise to try to be safe." - bella Anybody…"

Fanpire Facinelli (Fanpy) replied Feb 7, 2009 to Sign Off Tag Lines

40 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Mello

"Entry Quote: "can i cut in?" Jacob, Breaking Dawn"

Fanpire Facinelli (Fanpy) replied Jan 31, 2009 to Sign ON tag lines and other quotes used in chat

7 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by MusicDiedOnThe25thOfJune

"Mine is ... "Stay" Bella, Twilight"

Fanpire Facinelli (Fanpy) replied Jan 31, 2009 to Sign Off Tag Lines

40 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Mello

"Twiology - the study of all things twilight related Cullenist - 1)you are a followe…"

Fanpire Facinelli (Fanpy) replied Jan 25, 2009 to Twidictionary....help me out all twichuch goers and felllow twifans

23 May 17, 2009
Reply by MockingAimee

"I AM GOING with my two friends, and i can't wait. Find out more by putting 'Eternal…"

Fanpire Facinelli (Fanpy) replied Jan 7, 2009 to Are you going to Eternal Twilight? (if you've never heard of it read here)

3 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Princess Alie~♥~

"This is a really hard one, I love both the songs by Paramore, but i also love Rob's…"

Fanpire Facinelli (Fanpy) replied Jan 2, 2009 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

"Team Switzerland, I am mainly on team Edward, bur i don't want to get on Jacob's bad…"

Fanpire Facinelli (Fanpy) replied Jan 2, 2009 to Team Edward Or Team Jacob?

115 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Melody Cullen

"I wasn't bitten by a cullen, but i was bitten by the English vampire Alistair. When…"

Fanpire Facinelli (Fanpy) replied Jan 2, 2009 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...