Anthony Taina's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I always think of New Moon whenever I listen to Major Tom (Coming Home) by Shiny Toy…"

Anthony Taina replied Jul 15, 2010 to What Song's Remind You Of The Twilight Saga?

11 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Robertfanxxxx

"Blasphemy! ...just kidding. I'm all up for parodies because they can be really funn…"

Anthony Taina replied Jul 10, 2010 to vampire sucks movie

3 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~

"I wouldn't go as far as saying they look "horrible". But I can't seem to shake the i…"

Anthony Taina replied Jul 10, 2010 to Eclipse ...makeup/hair

6 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by alishalee

"The part that stood out to me the most, because I found it to be funny, was the tent…"

Anthony Taina replied Jul 10, 2010 to what was your favourite part in eclipse?!

34 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Steph Cullen

"To each his own...or hers..."

Anthony Taina replied Jul 10, 2010 to What do you think about people who hate twilight?

50 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Ɔнɛяяʏ Ǥιяℓ

"I was also thinking along the same lines as that--about an afterlife and how he knew…"

Anthony Taina replied Jun 28, 2010 to Meaning of Diego's message to Bree?

8 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Anthony Taina

""It was never stated in the book when his birthday was. However, Stephenie Meyer rev…"

Anthony Taina replied Jun 28, 2010 to when is edward cullens birthday??

5 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Lorraine Powell

"Bella wouldn't have had to save Edward if she didn't jump off the cliff (without Jac…"

Anthony Taina replied Jun 27, 2010 to Has anyone ever thought wat the story would b like if Bella never had 2 save Edward & she stayed in Forks w/ Jacob?

1 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Anthony Taina

"The bond between Jacob and Renesmee is far stronger than the bonds of marriage. But…"

Anthony Taina replied Jun 27, 2010 to Do you think renesmee will mary jacob

312 yesterday
Reply by Rachel Cave

"Hmm...possibly. Too bad there wasn't enough time for their relationship to develop a…"

Anthony Taina replied Jun 27, 2010 to Meaning of Diego's message to Bree?

8 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Anthony Taina

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...