Ness; Rosabella Black's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't see why it's disturbing, they do have sex in breaking dawn so... i love the…"

Ness; Rosabella Black replied Sep 19, 2009 to ahhhhh

5 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Shayna

"no i wrote the rest, you can see them in my forum. they don't fit in one discussion,…"

Ness; Rosabella Black replied Aug 31, 2009 to Lunar Rising - Chapter 4 and part 5

5 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Ness; Rosabella Black

"Chapters one two and three are in my discussions on my page, it's too long to put th…"

Ness; Rosabella Black replied Aug 31, 2009 to Lunar Rising - Chapter 4 and part 5

5 Aug 31, 2009

"Yea i did Courtney, why? "

Ness; Rosabella Black replied Aug 30, 2009 to Lunar Rising - Chapter 4 and part 5

5 Aug 31, 2009

"It's obviously got to be Kristen. coz the only two contenders were nicki and kristen…"

Ness; Rosabella Black replied Aug 15, 2009 to 'Pattinson is dating Twilight co-star'

5 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by RosalieLouise93'

"Morgaine why do you feel the need to make fun of everyone's point of view? everyone'…"

Ness; Rosabella Black replied Aug 7, 2009 to Will Kristen Stewart's negative attitude HURT the Twilight Saga?

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

"hey (: i've written one, well sort of still writing it. if you want to read it its o…"

Ness; Rosabella Black replied Aug 4, 2009 to If There Could Be Another Book What Do You Think It Should Be Called And What Would It Be About???

2 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Laneisha C NeChelle

"16 (:"

Ness; Rosabella Black replied Aug 1, 2009 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"His smile is beautiful (: he has such perfect teeth. But if he was going to go in to…"

Ness; Rosabella Black replied Jul 31, 2009 to Who else Thinks Taylor Launter should Do a Toothpaste Commercial?

5 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Delica Cullen

"hey. this is good amanda (: and thankyou for reading mine i'll comment you when ther…"

Ness; Rosabella Black replied Jul 27, 2009 to My 5th book I hope u like it comment suggest's and tell me if I should write more. Thanks for reading :) Should I keep writing???

5 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by ᴅ❤™

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...