DeAnna Cobb's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"THANK YOU!!! "

DeAnna Cobb replied Dec 11, 2009 to Does anyone know how to cross stitch??

2 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by DeAnna Cobb

"HE CANT DIE!!!...please dont off edward!!....and please write more..this is great!!!"

DeAnna Cobb replied Nov 9, 2009 to New Part 2 of my whole 5th Twilight book, Sudden Thunder so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

47 May 30, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

"very well put!!.... "

DeAnna Cobb replied Oct 21, 2009 to What does everyone here think about the Taylors going out?

4 Oct 27, 2009

"OME...........this is awesome....what happens next?? I must know...keep it up its am…"

DeAnna Cobb replied Sep 6, 2009 to Part 2 of my whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

28 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by NatalieCullen4VR!!!

""I want a Man" is really creative and awesome!.....they are all very good poems!"

DeAnna Cobb replied Sep 5, 2009 to My Twilight Poems: 5 Twilight Poems written by Me!

8 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by DeAnna Cobb

"wow....again very good!!.....but please, PLEASE tell us what happens!!!!"

DeAnna Cobb replied Aug 31, 2009 to My whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read other parts, then I've added more to it. But if you haven't, then here is the whole book so far. Read and comment please!

31 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by J` adoree Jacob♥

"COME ON?? WHAT HAPPENS??......this is frickin amazing!!!"

DeAnna Cobb replied Aug 16, 2009 to Here is the 7th part of my 5th Twilight book. If you've not read it yet, here it is so far. But if you have, then I've added even more. Remember to read and comment! Thank you!

39 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Daidalos Falvius

"its hard to choose because theyre all soo fine....but i have to say edward!!!"

DeAnna Cobb replied Aug 16, 2009 to WHO'S HOTTEST OUT OF THE MEN IN TWILIGHT?

25 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

"thats true...i didnt think about that...lol"

DeAnna Cobb replied Aug 9, 2009 to If Jacob and Edward ever got into a brawl....who would win?

6 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by ohwhyohwhy

"i have to go with vampire....."

DeAnna Cobb replied Aug 9, 2009 to Whould you want to date a vampire or a werewolf ?

68 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by MaryMuffLOVESherSis,Dad,Mom&Ggma

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...