Claudia Cullen-Pattinson's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"1-emmet-its pretty obvous why,hes really strong 2-edward-hes really fast 3-bella-if…"

Claudia Cullen-Pattinson replied Jan 14, 2011 to Who's The Strongest & Will Win A Fight!!

9 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"heyyyyy from Appleton,Wisconsin(:                               "

Claudia Cullen-Pattinson replied Jan 5, 2011 to WHERE ARE YOU FROM????

96 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Michelle (Mitchy)

"it took me litwrally two and a half to three days to read them all amd then i found…"

Claudia Cullen-Pattinson replied Dec 1, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"edward. hes in one word That isnt enough,AMAZING! team edwardddd(: but i still love…"

Claudia Cullen-Pattinson replied Dec 1, 2010 to Whos Your Favorite? And Why?

16 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Claudia Cullen-Pattinson

"wow,they're amazing! loveeeeee it(:"

Claudia Cullen-Pattinson replied Nov 7, 2010 to MY HALLOWEEN PUMPKINS

17 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Kelly Cullen

"oh believe me, im just beginning! i just got remmeber me todayyy(: and i haveeee to…"

Claudia Cullen-Pattinson replied Oct 15, 2010 to my twilight collection(:

2 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Destiny

"well,i fell in love with both at the same time(: and i already watched it twice and…"

Claudia Cullen-Pattinson replied Jul 26, 2010 to Edward Cullen, Robert Pattinson or Both

28 Jul 26, 2010

"haha yeaaaaaa that sounds good to me too(: but i kinda got excited thinking about wh…"

Claudia Cullen-Pattinson replied Jul 23, 2010 to alright so lets say you had Rob *sigh* right in front of you and you had a whole three hours to talk to him, what do you say?

4 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Bree Cullen

"believe me i understand,haha i can't pick either and i will never be able to pick(:…"

Claudia Cullen-Pattinson replied Jul 14, 2010 to Edward Cullen, Robert Pattinson or Both

28 Jul 26, 2010

"haha that's funny(: "

Claudia Cullen-Pattinson replied Jul 14, 2010 to Edward Cullen, Robert Pattinson or Both

28 Jul 26, 2010

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...