Claudia Cullen-Pattinson's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"hells yeaaaa! but i still love either hairdo,whether it's the Edward one or the one…"

Claudia Cullen-Pattinson replied Jul 12, 2010 to Edward Cullen, Robert Pattinson or Both

28 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Claudia Cullen-Pattinson

"im definitely tha same,i won't believe it until i see for myself and since i don't t…"

Claudia Cullen-Pattinson replied Jul 12, 2010 to Edward Cullen, Robert Pattinson or Both

28 Jul 26, 2010

"omg i knoww! i thought i heard wrong the first time i heard him say that so i ended…"

28 Jul 26, 2010

"agreed(: "

Claudia Cullen-Pattinson replied Jul 11, 2010 to Edward Cullen, Robert Pattinson or Both

28 Jul 26, 2010

"i agree completely(: but as far as the Kristen and him thing, i personally don't bel…"

Claudia Cullen-Pattinson replied Jul 11, 2010 to Edward Cullen, Robert Pattinson or Both

28 Jul 26, 2010

"at least you read that part,i couldnt because i cried when he left:( "

Claudia Cullen-Pattinson replied Jul 10, 2010 to What Team did u start with and did you stay that way?

13 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Laura S.

"umm,i started out Team Edward and will always be Team Edward(: as i read each book i…"

Claudia Cullen-Pattinson replied Jul 10, 2010 to What Team did u start with and did you stay that way?

13 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Laura S.

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...