Sally Hopkinson's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Augie! Happy Birthday!! I know what you mean about being obsessed after dealing…"

Sally Hopkinson replied Oct 12, 2010 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"Welcome to this wonderfulTwilight madness. This site is really a lot of fun. Lots of…"

Sally Hopkinson replied Oct 11, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"I did the same as you- read all 4 books in 4 days- and then kept re-reading them for…"

Sally Hopkinson replied Sep 19, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2

"Thanks for that link- that story was fantastic. Just finished reading the whole thin…"

Sally Hopkinson replied Aug 25, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2

"Neutron Star Collison by Muse is my favorite. But, I really like all the music on th…"

Sally Hopkinson replied Aug 25, 2010 to Which is your favorite Eclipse Soundtrack?

13 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Tricia Newman

"I have to agree with you. I know that if I hadn't bought the soundtrack before seein…"

Sally Hopkinson replied Aug 25, 2010 to Eclispe robbed of its essential lifeline - the music and its background score

1 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by devika das

"57 (almost 58) and very proud of my Twilight addiction!!"

Sally Hopkinson replied Aug 25, 2010 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"All Yours by Metric is perfect for the ending of "Eclipse". And, My Love by Sia fit…"

Sally Hopkinson replied Aug 25, 2010 to Best Song for you that describes some scenes in The Twilight Saga or the movie itself...

5 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Sally Hopkinson

"Neat story line. That would be a fun book. "

Sally Hopkinson replied Aug 18, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2

"I came to the Twilight series late. I decided to read the books after I saw the 1st…"

Sally Hopkinson replied Jun 27, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...