Kristin Marie's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"After much debate, I'm going with my number 1: New Moon"

Kristin Marie replied Jun 11, 2010 to Rank the Soundtrack

5 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Kristin Marie

"I actually got teary during the Bella depression scene where the seasons are changin…"

Kristin Marie replied Dec 15, 2009 to Did you cry at the New Moon breakup scene?

22 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Holly

"I loved the whole scene where Thom Yorke's Hearing Damage song was playing- the fact…"

Kristin Marie replied Nov 21, 2009 to What was your favourite moment in NEW MOON?

6 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Brittney Cullen

"Kristen did an amazing job in New Moon- the range of emotions she had to portray in…"

Kristin Marie replied Nov 21, 2009 to Kristens acting in New Moon was.............

14 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by LoveDrunk4RobPattz

"They should just stay true to the book and in the end whatever the MPAA decides to r…"

Kristin Marie replied Oct 2, 2009 to DO YOU THINK THE BREAKING DAWN MOVIE SHOULD BE PG-13 OR R?

36 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by twicrazy

"I think everything ended as it should have. The moments where Edward could see in Be…"

Kristin Marie replied Sep 30, 2009 to Is everyone else as disappointed as I am with the ending of Breaking Dawn???

45 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by barb walker

"The car color is just a detail, as long as the story is portrayed correctly-than the…"

Kristin Marie replied Sep 28, 2009 to 'Stupid Silver Volvo' No More?

12 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Miss Amanda Cullen

"Took me about a month, I averaged a week per book. I was completely addicted after t…"

Kristin Marie replied Sep 28, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...