Zoee-Alicee Halee's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"'Second Chance' by ShineDown would be an awesome songs for the soundtrack"

Zoee-Alicee Halee replied Aug 19, 2009 to New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

"OMG!! They should so put in 'Goodbye My Lover' by James Blunt at the part when Edwar…"

Zoee-Alicee Halee replied Jun 4, 2009 to New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

"I would so totally make it like a 13 year old version of Alice!! It would be a girl…"

Zoee-Alicee Halee replied Jun 1, 2009 to Which type of vampire would you like to see join the Cullens?

2 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Zoee-Alicee Halee

"Yeah but she's not that bossy to be truthful... omg!! I so cant wait to see the yell…"

Zoee-Alicee Halee replied Jun 1, 2009 to Funny Quotes from the Saga

23 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~

"'Cause I watch it everyday after school and I read the books constintly one after an…"

Zoee-Alicee Halee replied May 30, 2009 to who is more obsessed with twilight than me?

20 May 31, 2009
Reply by marie pauline

"Other people don't find this 1 funny but I do 'cause Alice is bein sorta annoying an…"

Zoee-Alicee Halee replied May 30, 2009 to Funny Quotes from the Saga

23 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~

"JASPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He…"

Zoee-Alicee Halee replied May 29, 2009 to Favortie Boy Vampire

20 May 29, 2009
Reply by Zoee-Alicee Halee

"Has to be "Decode" by Paramore, "Supermassive Black H***" by Muse & "Leave Out A…"

Zoee-Alicee Halee replied May 24, 2009 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...