sky santos's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"ha! ha! ha! funny! :D"

sky santos replied Jul 3, 2009 to What Do You Think About This

14 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Elsa Cullen

"these are two beutiful songs... :D "

sky santos replied Jun 30, 2009 to New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

"well i guess if you put it that way... we all are capable of experiencing some form…"

sky santos replied May 26, 2009 to Imprinting... wouldn't it be nice if this phenomenon was not limited to only Shapeshifters?

12 May 28, 2009
Reply by Monika Lopez

"oops, i hope i didnt spoil breaking dawn for you... .Sadly I have not finsihed Brea…"

sky santos replied May 26, 2009 to Imprinting... wouldn't it be nice if this phenomenon was not limited to only Shapeshifters?

12 May 28, 2009
Reply by Monika Lopez

"wouldnt it be nice if stephenie continues the saga with jacob and renesmee's story s…"

sky santos replied May 25, 2009 to Imprinting... wouldn't it be nice if this phenomenon was not limited to only Shapeshifters?

12 May 28, 2009
Reply by Monika Lopez

"" Does my being half- naked bother you?" " Did you seriously just stamp your foot?…"

sky santos replied May 24, 2009 to Funny Quotes from the Saga

23 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~

"ah such a tough question... i have lots... 1) THE TRUTH part of new moon ( edward an…"

sky santos replied May 24, 2009 to Best Moment From the Twilight Series

17 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by ♥KittyLovesBlack♥

"Nice button... love it! can u share it? This is a correspondence of FAQ between ste…"

sky santos replied May 24, 2009 to edward vs Bella's period

13 May 28, 2009
Reply by Bouclette

"i've read a portion of the excerpts too and what I read cracked me up. I think it wa…"

sky santos replied May 24, 2009 to Twilite: A Parody - (new book-parody of Twilight)

2 May 24, 2009
Reply by sky santos

"i have just a question though, if a man imprints on you... does it automatically mak…"

sky santos replied May 23, 2009 to Imprinting... wouldn't it be nice if this phenomenon was not limited to only Shapeshifters?

12 May 28, 2009
Reply by Monika Lopez

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...