sky santos's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, if their song fits the movie, why not? I like need by hana pestle and undone by…"

sky santos replied May 12, 2009 to Do you think that unsigned bands should be looked at for the Twilight films?

5 May 12, 2009
Reply by sky santos

"i'd get butchered for saying this but i would say Bella's Lullaby... just because I…"

sky santos replied May 12, 2009 to Least favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

16 May 12, 2009
Reply by Mello

"my breaking dawn playlist ( still a work in progress and not arrange in order...)…"

sky santos replied May 12, 2009 to Breaking Dawn Soundtrack?

6 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Amanda (Lady Starlight)

"i like death came and got me by rosie thomas to play for the scene when edward tells…"

sky santos replied May 12, 2009 to Song for New Moon....

10 May 21, 2009
Reply by Brittany Gaskill

"I like any of these songs for the cliff jumping: 1) calm under the waves- maria mena…"

sky santos replied May 12, 2009 to Song for New Moon....

10 May 21, 2009
Reply by Brittany Gaskill

"Definitely something from muse, paramore and rob pattinson... i have tons of songs f…"

sky santos replied May 12, 2009 to what songs do u think will be good for new moon ? and which artists should be in the cd ?

9 May 12, 2009
Reply by sky santos

"I agree!!! the rest of the song choices that I think would be good for new moon ...(…"

sky santos replied May 12, 2009 to New Moon soundtrack

2 May 12, 2009
Reply by sky santos

"Thanx monika... i'm glad you like it! "

sky santos replied May 12, 2009 to New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

"amazing... addictive... er, i cant bring it to one word..."

sky santos replied May 10, 2009 to If you could describe twilight in a word, what would it be?

57 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by The Believers ☂

"My Playlist for new moon… I think the soundtrack should carry more melancholic song…"

sky santos replied May 10, 2009 to New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...