Kelly Cullen's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! all  of you live in such cool places! Pennsylvania is kind of boring except tha…"

Kelly Cullen replied Feb 13, 2011 to WHERE ARE YOU FROM????

96 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Michelle (Mitchy)

"ABSOLUTLEY HATE HIM!!!!! I think he is ugly ...looks and sounds like a little girl a…"

Kelly Cullen replied Jan 15, 2011 to What do u think about Justin Drew Bieber?

22 May 22, 2011
Reply by Ally Cullen

"Yes i have actually i was there a couple of weeks ago in the outlets...i love shoppi…"

Kelly Cullen replied Jan 5, 2011 to WHERE ARE YOU FROM????

96 Mar 13, 2012

"Thanks for all of your comments its great to see people from the other side of the g…"

Kelly Cullen replied Jan 4, 2011 to WHERE ARE YOU FROM????

96 Mar 13, 2012

"VAMPIRE!!!!!....enough said lol "

Kelly Cullen replied Jan 4, 2011 to The Vamps! And the Wolves

8 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Sienna Volturi

"hahaha i used to watch the amanda show all the time after dinner...it was so funny!…"

Kelly Cullen replied Jan 3, 2011 to Anyone Like Nickelodeon's The Amanda Show?

3 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Sienna Volturi

"Hey from PENNSYLVANIA!!!! I thought it would be best to start the discussion!!!"

Kelly Cullen replied Jan 3, 2011 to WHERE ARE YOU FROM????

96 Mar 13, 2012

"not at all really excep maybe the blonde hair...but other than that i see no smilari…"

Kelly Cullen replied Dec 30, 2010 to do u guys think that teresa palmer looks like kristen stewart

22 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by alli herrera

"EWWWW OMg i cant even believe you compared Rob to justin beiber i hate justin with a…"

Kelly Cullen replied Dec 18, 2010 to WHO IS CUTER JUSTIN BIEBER OR ROBERT PATTSION

112 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by savannah harford

"COMPLETLEY AGREE!!! Bella and Edward were truly made for each other and were meant t…"

Kelly Cullen replied Dec 13, 2010 to Would you prefer it if Edward never returned to Bella?

56 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...