enn's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"in Eclipse I want Edward give more time for himself, Bella and Jacob to reThinking a…"

enn replied Aug 7, 2010 to What were you thinking when Edward left?

24 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Lin

"it's too sad Jessica you want him just as edward ...but yeah everybody have their ow…"

enn replied Aug 2, 2010 to What do you think about "Little Ashes" ??

11 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Robertfanxxxx

"Yeah I know JAcob imprint Bella's daughter in BD. That's my point... Jacob didnt imp…"

enn replied Jul 29, 2010 to Jacob and Bella the best kiss Mtv nominations please vote if they're on it next year

22 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Dana

"as long a lot of Edward and Bella, I will keep watch it. But my expection about Brea…"

enn replied Jul 29, 2010 to BREAKING DAWN - Your Top 10 Scenes To Be In The Movie/s?

23 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Bree Cullen

"It's call acting. He kissed according to his role. And I like Rob have a boldness to…"

enn replied Jul 29, 2010 to What do you think about "Little Ashes" ??

11 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Robertfanxxxx

"mimi, Actually Iam glad Bella chose edward. Actually Jacob lying (or not tell the tr…"

enn replied Jul 28, 2010 to Jacob and Bella the best kiss Mtv nominations please vote if they're on it next year

22 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Dana

"yeah that's why if there any book/movie about renesmee and jacob get married I dont…"

enn replied Jul 28, 2010 to Do you think renesmee will mary jacob

312 Aug 31
Reply by Rachel Cave

"No... I hate jacob too but I dont agree if he kill himself. actually if SM have a li…"

enn replied Jul 28, 2010 to Do you think renesmee will mary jacob

312 Aug 31
Reply by Rachel Cave

"Dont make jacob become a Phedofilia LOL Let the story string up just as we've read,…"

enn replied Jul 27, 2010 to Do you think renesmee will mary jacob

312 Aug 31
Reply by Rachel Cave

"Just the first one (the book and the movie). Twilight is a beautiful impossible love…"

enn replied Jul 27, 2010 to Out of the twilight movies so far (or books) do you find yourself keeping coming back to and watching (reading)?

4 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Gina Love

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...