Jennifer Cullen's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"If any one would like to cross post my post on any other Twilight site then please f…"

Jennifer Cullen replied Oct 2, 2010 to Petition for more Cullen novels.

14 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Cullen

"May-be once Midnight Sun and the others are published then that will be the next one…"

Jennifer Cullen replied Sep 29, 2010 to Petition for more Cullen novels.

14 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Cullen

"Midnight Sun would need to be published before she does more and I don't think she w…"

14 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Cullen

"I feel that signing this petition is the only way to get it published. Jennifer.…"

14 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Cullen

"The petition isn't just for Midnight Sun. Also I have not heard that. According to h…"

Jennifer Cullen replied Sep 28, 2010 to Petition for more Cullen novels.

14 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Cullen

"Bump. Jennifer."

Jennifer Cullen replied Sep 27, 2010 to Petition for more Cullen novels.

14 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Cullen

"I wish I was in the book, but as myself and as Bella's competition. But if I had to…"

Jennifer Cullen replied Aug 6, 2010 to Does anyone wish that they were an actual character in the books?

22 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"I know I will probably catch some flack for this. LOL. Anyways, I am team Edward. Ho…"

Jennifer Cullen replied Aug 6, 2010 to What were you thinking when Edward left?

24 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Lin

"The last update on Midnight Sun was that she was going to continue to write it. Thou…"

Jennifer Cullen replied Aug 6, 2010 to DO YOU THINK AFTER THE MOVIE BREAKING DAWN .................

11 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Amber 'Writer Chick' Rehman

"YES!!!! I really, really, really hope that she continues the stories after a short b…"

Jennifer Cullen replied Aug 4, 2010 to DO YOU THINK AFTER THE MOVIE BREAKING DAWN .................

11 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Amber 'Writer Chick' Rehman

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...