Gemma Squirt Cullen's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I was in year 10 and now i am in college. But i still remeber the first time i picke…"

Gemma Squirt Cullen replied Jan 5, 2011 to What got you started reading the series ?

6 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

"I took me about 3 weeks to read the twilight series. Mainly because i was in school…"

Gemma Squirt Cullen replied Jan 5, 2011 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"Well thank you all for commenting, but what i mean is what would you do in her posit…"

Gemma Squirt Cullen replied Nov 11, 2009 to Jacob or Edward

7 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Gemma Squirt Cullen

"um yeah but people do have different opinions so dont DUH me "

Gemma Squirt Cullen replied Nov 1, 2009 to Jacob or Edward

7 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Gemma Squirt Cullen

"well the vemon is practically leaking from his teeth thats why bella never put her t…"

Gemma Squirt Cullen replied Oct 17, 2009 to A doubt

8 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by sj

"i have 2 stories on it one is on my page and the other i have wrote on paper"

Gemma Squirt Cullen replied Oct 16, 2009 to Any ideas on what would happen after Breaking Dawn?

6 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Bellalove

"ofcourse i'd like to be in eclipse like just for a few moments like Bree i'd love to…"

Gemma Squirt Cullen replied Oct 16, 2009 to if u want to be in eclipse please comment

9 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Annabella Cullen

"well not really it's good how she goes through the pregnancy if you only read it the…"

Gemma Squirt Cullen replied Oct 13, 2009 to What was UR absolute FAVE book of the Twilight series and why?

19 May 21, 2010
Reply by ivy Masen

"Mine is breaking dawn because Bella is a vampire and plus they have sex which makes…"

Gemma Squirt Cullen replied Oct 13, 2009 to What was UR absolute FAVE book of the Twilight series and why?

19 May 21, 2010
Reply by ivy Masen

"Edward "I bit a pillow or two " haha"

Gemma Squirt Cullen replied Oct 13, 2009 to Vampire Game

20 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Stella

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...