Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri)'s Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you!"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied May 10, 2009 to My Dark Depressing Poetry!

10 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Heather

"Hey Everyone thank you once again for the great comments!"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied May 8, 2009 to My Dark Depressing Poetry!

10 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Heather

"Hey that was pretty good, I felt your emotion through your poem! Oh and thank you fo…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied May 8, 2009 to My Dark Depressing Poetry!

10 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Heather

"PLEASE THIS DISCUSSION IS NOW CLOSED IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE IDEAS OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Apr 1, 2009 to Discussion for Twi-Court! We Need A Crime!

22 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!!

"Okay Sounds great...but please join the actual group...we have three crimes already,…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Apr 1, 2009 to Discussion for Twi-Court! We Need A Crime!

22 Jul 1, 2009

"This are all excellent suggestions. In about a week I will pick the top three crimes…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Mar 22, 2009 to Discussion for Twi-Court! We Need A Crime!

22 Jul 1, 2009

"your very welcome! ^ ^"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Mar 17, 2009 to Discussion for Twi-Court! We Need A Crime!

22 Jul 1, 2009

"okay you're our first jury member, I will see that you are one!"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Mar 16, 2009 to Discussion for Twi-Court! We Need A Crime!

22 Jul 1, 2009

"Okay I think we are going with the crime of getting aro's cloak stolen, and you can…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Mar 16, 2009 to Discussion for Twi-Court! We Need A Crime!

22 Jul 1, 2009

"I don't see why not! I will keep you in mind for Bailiff!"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Mar 13, 2009 to Discussion for Twi-Court! We Need A Crime!

22 Jul 1, 2009

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...