Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri)'s Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay well I will definetly look into it! If you would like a part in Twi-court pleas…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Mar 12, 2009 to Discussion for Twi-Court! We Need A Crime!

22 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!!

"Great Idea Missy, and I will try to get the part of prosecutor! ^ ^"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Mar 11, 2009 to Discussion for Twi-Court! We Need A Crime!

22 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!!

"Probably I mean you get to know the Cullens alot more in the second book."

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Mar 8, 2009 to Another Topic....JASPER, why didnt they say anything about his power.. I mean his power is a big deal at the end of the 1st book

4 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Pattinist_Twerd

"I would choose Jasper for his sweetness and quietness and sexy bod, I think I can co…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Mar 8, 2009 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"I gotten all my best friends to read and that includes Missy! I was the one who got…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Mar 5, 2009 to how many people have you got to read twilight?

37 Apr 8, 2009

"If you go into the discussion area of the group Twilight Fan-fic Competition there i…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Feb 26, 2009 to At the End of Dusk! My Twilight Fan-fic ( for the Fan-pire's Contest) Ch. 2! Rated NC-17

4 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Woonton

"This is good! I like it! Hey will you please read my fan-fic on here called At the E…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Feb 24, 2009 to My fan fiction. Hope you guyz like it.

4 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri)

"I will upgrade to a new chapter as soon as possible, and please disregard some of th…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Feb 18, 2009 to At the End of Dusk! My Twilight Fan-fic ( for the Fan-pire's Contest)

1 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri)

"Mine is, I bid you farewell my loves!"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Feb 4, 2009 to Sign Off Tag Lines

40 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Mello

"Oh I agree, actually my favorite book series is not even the Twilight series, althou…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Jan 25, 2009 to Twilight VS Harry Potter

19 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Eleni Charalambous

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...