Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri)'s Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"lol! Haha those do sound dirty!"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Jan 15, 2009 to quotes from the books that sound dirty but aren't ;)

5 May 9, 2009
Reply by embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!!

"Twiangel: A perfect being and one of top ranks of Twichurch. One must be devoted mem…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Jan 15, 2009 to Twidictionary....help me out all twichuch goers and felllow twifans

23 May 17, 2009
Reply by MockingAimee

"If I told you, then I have to kill you! lol jk. I don't know I just come up with the…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Jan 6, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"Jacob Fan Girls vs. Edward Fan Girls! Fan Girls for Jacob: Jacob Jacob he's our man…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Jan 5, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"I liked it for the most part, but they left out some huge scenes from the book! I am…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Jan 5, 2009 to The Twilight Movie

19 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Pattinist_Twerd

"lol, haha! That is so funnay! omg I can totally see that happening if Edward swinged…"

Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri) replied Jan 5, 2009 to things that you would never read in Twilight, New Moon, and so on

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"Okay here is one you will never find in any of the books! Emmet and Rosalie getting…"

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

"lol Missy it's so funny! And yeah you wouldn't see that in the books! ^ ^"

114 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by cloe cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...