Michelle-belle's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"i don't know but it should be on the "the score: twilight soundtrack"...its nice huh?"

Michelle-belle replied May 16, 2010 to Name of a Song?

37 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by rachel crowe

"what kind of stories are you looking for?"

Michelle-belle replied Mar 6, 2010 to Fanfics- Any Good Ones on TwiFans?

1 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Michelle-belle

"i love the movie ONLY because i love the characters other than that .....it was okay…"

Michelle-belle replied Mar 6, 2010 to should Summit Entertainment have tried to make new moon more like the book?

4 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

"lol....you're right. i think jealous bfs ruin it for their gfs. they're like" oh cra…"

Michelle-belle replied Oct 11, 2009 to What do you think about people who hate twilight?

50 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Ɔнɛяяʏ Ǥιяℓ

"people who come out and say "the books sucks", i think they are just saying that to…"

Michelle-belle replied Oct 11, 2009 to What do you think about people who hate twilight?

50 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Ɔнɛяяʏ Ǥιяℓ

"howdy people, ana has the perfect answer" if they don't, i don't care". that should…"

Michelle-belle replied Oct 8, 2009 to What do you think about people who hate twilight?

50 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Ɔнɛяяʏ Ǥιяℓ

"i didn't cry i was more shock and in denial. i wanted to cry. i felt very sad when i…"

Michelle-belle replied Oct 8, 2009 to How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

120 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...