Lana's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmmm, I think i need to read it again...which of course doesn't bother me at all. :-)"

Lana replied Apr 7, 2011 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"I agree completely. Instead of having Jacob mope on the mountain talking to Bella ab…"

Lana replied Apr 7, 2011 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2

"I saw the movies first too! I rented Eclipse first, and I liked it but I didn't real…"

619 Sep 2

"Bummer. Well lets see...do you have a removable thumb drive or memory stick? You can…"

Lana replied Apr 6, 2011 to WHERE ARE YOU FROM????

96 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Michelle (Mitchy)

"It took me 2 weeks to finish all of them. I could only read in the evenings when I g…"

Lana replied Apr 5, 2011 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2

"Tanya,if you need help figuring out uploading let me know, I may be able to help if…"

Lana replied Apr 5, 2011 to WHERE ARE YOU FROM????

96 Mar 13, 2012

"Hello Tanya. Wow you are sooooo lucky! You got to meet some of the best cast members…"

Lana replied Apr 5, 2011 to WHERE ARE YOU FROM????

96 Mar 13, 2012

"I'd want to be a mind reader, like Edward, but also have the gift of persuasion, to…"

Lana replied Apr 4, 2011 to Vampire Gifts

2 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Lana

"I agree. I like Twilight mainly because of the love story. I also haven't looked the…"

Lana replied Apr 4, 2011 to What do you think about other vampire books?

46 Jul 22, 2011

"I will still follow the careers of the people who are in the movie, mostly RP and KS…"

Lana replied Apr 4, 2011 to what r u going do after the Twilight Saga

4 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Mika

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...