EdwardCullenBitesMyPillows's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"OME! The trailer was SOOO good. Since I live in Australia, we are a little ahead of…"

EdwardCullenBitesMyPillows replied Jun 1, 2009 to MTV MOVIE AWARDS: ROB AND KRISTEN WERE NERVOUS!!! PLEASE READ

5 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by EdwardCullenBitesMyPillows

"I can give you more than one reason. 1] I open my window at night for Edward and cal…"

EdwardCullenBitesMyPillows replied May 26, 2009 to who is more obsessed with twilight than me?

20 May 31, 2009
Reply by marie pauline

"I LOVE it after Bella punches Jacob and Edward has his little talk to Jacob."

EdwardCullenBitesMyPillows replied May 23, 2009 to Best Moment From the Twilight Series

17 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by ♥KittyLovesBlack♥

"Clirie Riching. Haha. Mum is Cheric Something Ying (I don't know how to spell it. XD…"

EdwardCullenBitesMyPillows replied May 23, 2009 to What would your Renesmee name be?

33 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Emilee Smith

"Girls are more mature. I heard that girls are two years older in their maturity than…"

EdwardCullenBitesMyPillows replied May 17, 2009 to Guys or girls.

5 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by STEPH

"I am most definately obsessed with him. 1] I open my window for him and call out his…"

EdwardCullenBitesMyPillows replied May 17, 2009 to Do you think your obsessed with Edward Cullen? How are you obsessed?

6 May 17, 2009
Reply by EdwardCullenBitesMyPillows

"Probably Emmett. He is so fun. He laughs at everything, just like me. And the destro…"

EdwardCullenBitesMyPillows replied May 17, 2009 to Favortie Boy Vampire

20 May 29, 2009
Reply by Zoee-Alicee Halee

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...