Mrs.MonkeyMan's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Taken from TwilightLexicon.com Q: This is going to sound insanely curious but… do t…"

Mrs.MonkeyMan replied Mar 26, 2009 to Do vampires ever shower?

174 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

"Becky, yes they can.. or else we wouldn't have Renesmee. Also.. I got this from Ste…"

Mrs.MonkeyMan replied Mar 25, 2009 to Can vampires resist the smell of another vampires blood?

14 May 7, 2009
Reply by Morgaine Chya

"well at twilightlexicon.com Stephenie was posed a question that's a little similar t…"

Mrs.MonkeyMan replied Mar 25, 2009 to Can vampires resist the smell of another vampires blood?

14 May 7, 2009
Reply by Morgaine Chya

"okay.. i can't believe that no one claimed this SO i am claiming it now... this is…"

Mrs.MonkeyMan replied Mar 24, 2009 to Sign Off Tag Lines

40 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Mello

"I am definately smitten by Emmett.. Those dimples, that smile.. they make me melt..…"

Mrs.MonkeyMan replied Feb 11, 2009 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"I didn't know that Eclipse, if even any of it, was going to be in New Moon.. I hadn'…"

Mrs.MonkeyMan replied Jan 23, 2009 to What do you want to see in New Moon?

32 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by ♥Little Blonde Vampire♥

"I think that you (And everyone else) pretty covered what I would like to see in New…"

Mrs.MonkeyMan replied Jan 22, 2009 to What do you want to see in New Moon?

32 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by ♥Little Blonde Vampire♥

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...