The Mockingjay's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Exactly. I don't understand why in a fictional story things are taken so seriously.…"

The Mockingjay replied Sep 21, 2011 to Why Are People So Harsh on Twilight?

6 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"Vampire: It'd be fun.   Mind Manipulation: I think it'd be hilarious to make someone…"

The Mockingjay replied Jul 22, 2011 to If you could become a member of the Twilight Saga...

8 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by The Mockingjay

"I saw the movie with a friend, and to be honest, The Hillywood Show's version is mor…"

The Mockingjay replied Jul 22, 2011 to Vampires Suck - What are your thoughts?

37 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

"Well, not all Twilight fans are under 18, but all of them also aren't 18 and older.…"

The Mockingjay replied Jun 18, 2011 to Do you think Breaking dawn:part 1 might be rated R?

15 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by The Mockingjay

"R stands for restricted. That means if you are under 18 you cannot see the movie wit…"

The Mockingjay replied Jun 18, 2011 to Do you think Breaking dawn:part 1 might be rated R?

15 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by The Mockingjay

"I know, right? How childish!"

The Mockingjay replied Jun 17, 2011 to Your Opinion on Twilight Haters That Call the Fans "Stupid"?

5 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by srry!onlydatevampires<3

"I was in a bookstore and I actually just picked up Twilight on a whim. This was befo…"

The Mockingjay replied Jun 15, 2011 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WAS ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

13 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by The Mockingjay

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...