MissPixie::A L I C E;;-'s Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"*giggles* Oh, yes you were! And I am sure I was intitaled to wear something you said…"

MissPixie::A L I C E;;- replied Jan 8, 2011 to The Wedding Of Jasper Whitlock and Mary-Alice Brandon. <3

18 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by MissPixie::A L I C E;;-

"*laughs and kisses you back just as awkwardly* I like the sound of that. *Giggles* M…"

MissPixie::A L I C E;;- replied Jan 8, 2011 to The Wedding Of Jasper Whitlock and Mary-Alice Brandon. <3

18 Jan 8, 2011

"*giggles and smiles , looking at the priest expectantly* Priest:*rolls eyes* Congra…"

18 Jan 8, 2011

"Priest: now the exanging of the rings.                                 *giggles and…"

18 Jan 8, 2011

"*looks at Jasper with teary eyes and smiles* Well.. That just made my vows look like…"

18 Jan 8, 2011

"*laughs* I found him on the sidewalk...   Priest: *clears throat* ANYWAYS , do you g…"

18 Jan 8, 2011

"*holds in a giggle and urge to slap the priest*   Priest*turns to Alice* Alice, do y…"

18 Jan 8, 2011

""

18 Jan 8, 2011

"*rolls eyes* I amm. Told you , you look good in a tux. xD. *stops as I get infront o…"

18 Jan 8, 2011

" "

18 Jan 8, 2011

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...