Beckie Cooper's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"my top three favs are definatley, the first meeting the meadow scene, where that go…"

Beckie Cooper replied Apr 29, 2009 to Which scene is YOUR favortie??

22 May 29, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Muller

"Im lovin your comment, thats exactly right, if someone saw him, he would then be a p…"

Beckie Cooper replied Apr 29, 2009 to Rob being a bit rude? What do you think?

10 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by MissGigglesPink

"yeah but in his defense, he has everyone everyday, coming up and expecting to touch…"

Beckie Cooper replied Apr 29, 2009 to Rob being a bit rude? What do you think?

10 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by MissGigglesPink

"if edward was real, im shaw he be mine, and i could try and be his bella,lol x"

Beckie Cooper replied Apr 29, 2009 to who likes edward the most????

4 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by TwiHard1901

"i would think they would deffinatley shower, it mentions in breaking dawn that edwar…"

Beckie Cooper replied Apr 29, 2009 to Do vampires ever shower?

174 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

"well i havnt read breaking dawn yet, and i dont know why new moon not one of favs, m…"

Beckie Cooper replied Apr 3, 2009 to Favorite book of the saga?

66 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by twicrazy

"well i blubbed at the book too, i hope it does it justice in the film!"

Beckie Cooper replied Mar 27, 2009 to Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

"well personally, i loved robert pattison's let me sigh, i thourght it fitted perfect…"

Beckie Cooper replied Mar 25, 2009 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

"yeah i would def go and see them if they came the uk, but its all happening in ameri…"

Beckie Cooper replied Mar 25, 2009 to Twilight Cast - UK?

6 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Leslie

"i was wondering if vampire women cant have babies, can vampire men???? coz if it was…"

Beckie Cooper replied Mar 25, 2009 to Can vampires resist the smell of another vampires blood?

14 May 7, 2009
Reply by Morgaine Chya

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...