palewhite&dangerous's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I think, that they would be happy together and he would be trying to stop being a we…"

palewhite&dangerous replied Jun 30, 2009 to What if Bella chose Jacob . . . How would her life be ? ? ?

14 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by VIOLET EYES

"brunette, definitely ..."

palewhite&dangerous replied Jun 30, 2009 to Kristen Stewart: Blonde vs. Brunette

52 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

"yeah, it´s funny ... but a bit childish, I think"

palewhite&dangerous replied Jun 30, 2009 to People do you think this is funny

4 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by ♥KittyLovesBlack♥

"ok ... both, Edward and Jacob are cute <3 because Edward has a beautiful smile, a…"

palewhite&dangerous replied Jun 30, 2009 to Who do you think is cuter ( Edward,Jacob, Emmett, Jasper,or Carlise) and why?

27 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

"oh ... I just saw what SM said about that one ... interesting thing, yeah .."

palewhite&dangerous replied Jun 30, 2009 to How did they make Renesmee??

16 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by kiki

"I think, that male vampires are capable to impregnate women, but the reason they can…"

palewhite&dangerous replied Jun 30, 2009 to How did they make Renesmee??

16 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by kiki

"a hard decision, if you ask me ... If I´d go with Edward, I could live for ever ...…"

palewhite&dangerous replied Jun 30, 2009 to Falling for the crystal like vampire or the warm furry werewolf?

8 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by kristenlovesrob

"Taylooooor ! always!!"

palewhite&dangerous replied Jun 30, 2009 to new moon: do you prefer jacob (taylor) or edward (robert) shirtless??

118 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

"i dont know ... there are many ... like the baseball scene ... or the scene in his b…"

palewhite&dangerous replied Jun 30, 2009 to favourite scene from twilight....!!

28 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Holli Cullack

"mine is Eclipse, too ... I dont know, maybe 'cause it happenes so muck between Bella…"

palewhite&dangerous replied Jun 29, 2009 to Whats your favorite twilight saga book?

23 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Laneisha C NeChelle

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...