Ya'lita Thompson's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, I think it's at least two or three scenes spliced together for time and excite…"

Ya'lita Thompson replied May 31, 2009 to Your thoughts on the New Moon Trailer?

35 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Wyatt And The Sexi Strong Pack

"It makes me sad to even think about it."

Ya'lita Thompson replied May 6, 2009 to What do you think is going to happen when everything Twilight is finished??

52 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Gina Love

"Edward: (To Jacob after Jacob shows up at Forks High early one morning before school…"

Ya'lita Thompson replied Apr 9, 2009 to Funny Quotes from the Saga

23 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~

"I believe that shape shifter is the correct term as it is explained in Breaking Dawn…"

Ya'lita Thompson replied Apr 9, 2009 to Whatz up with the werewolf/shapeshifter thing? What do you think they should "officialy" be called?

4 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Cristal

"Jasper is very sexy, almost too sexy to pass up, but I'd bet that Emmett is fun as a…"

Ya'lita Thompson replied Apr 9, 2009 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"Supermassive Black H*** and Let Me Sign. Definitely the best on the soundtrack. I wi…"

Ya'lita Thompson replied Apr 9, 2009 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

"Carlisle bit me as I lay dying at my local hospital. I was too old to be adopted by…"

Ya'lita Thompson replied Apr 9, 2009 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...