Pattinist_Twerd's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay so I know that I already posted that I would like to see Richy Nix-Twilight (Ne…"

Pattinist_Twerd replied May 6, 2009 to New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

"I love the whole saga, much like everyone else, and its very difficult to just pick…"

Pattinist_Twerd replied Apr 13, 2009 to What was UR absolute FAVE book of the Twilight series and why?

19 May 21, 2010
Reply by ivy Masen

"Besides the obvious, gorgeous smile, beautiful eyes, "boy next door" figure, I like…"

Pattinist_Twerd replied Apr 13, 2009 to what do you prefer in robert pattinson???

9 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Brandie Johnson

"Okay so it would be EXTREMELY hard to not jump his bones but I think instead of gett…"

Pattinist_Twerd replied Apr 13, 2009 to What will you do if you see Rob?

9 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Carmen Martinez-Avial

"I would think that they wouldn't really need to shower but probably do just out of h…"

Pattinist_Twerd replied Mar 16, 2009 to Do vampires ever shower?

174 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

"I loved the movie, obviously the movie could never be as capitivating as the book bu…"

Pattinist_Twerd replied Mar 16, 2009 to The Twilight Movie

19 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Pattinist_Twerd

"Oh I know. I will keep reading the books, and watching the movies but it'll be like…"

Pattinist_Twerd replied Mar 16, 2009 to What do you think is going to happen when everything Twilight is finished??

52 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Gina Love

"You know I was wondering that too. I hope that they will "reveal" Jasper's powers in…"

Pattinist_Twerd replied Mar 14, 2009 to Another Topic....JASPER, why didnt they say anything about his power.. I mean his power is a big deal at the end of the 1st book

4 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Pattinist_Twerd

"Since Obsessive, Breathtaking, and Dazzling are taken I would have to say Enchanting…"

Pattinist_Twerd replied Mar 14, 2009 to If you could describe twilight in a word, what would it be?

57 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by The Believers ☂

"I am not completely sure on this but I think its because Edward is trying to seperat…"

Pattinist_Twerd replied Mar 14, 2009 to New Moon QUESTION!

9 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by ♥KittyLovesBlack♥

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...