Melissa (Team Embry)'s Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"i donlt know i may get on the verge of crying like I do rduring steel magnolias."

Melissa (Team Embry) replied Sep 17, 2009 to Are U Gonna Cry During New Moon?

38 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by angelaopao

"LOL! I agree! Melissa"

Melissa (Team Embry) replied Jun 17, 2009 to Edward Cullen is not only the most sexiest romanticest seductive vampire ever created but is one of the hottest most surreal vampire in the history of time....saying he is ugly should be a sin!!-

16 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"The Boy With a Thorn In His Side By the Smiths The boy with the thorn in his side B…"

Melissa (Team Embry) replied Jun 17, 2009 to New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

"I;d choose Carlisle to Turn me because he's so caring and compassionate."

Melissa (Team Embry) replied Jun 17, 2009 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

"Seduction! Then I could have any man I want and it wouldn;t matter i am afraid to sp…"

Melissa (Team Embry) replied Jun 10, 2009 to If you were a vamp, what would your super/special power be?

27 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Holli Cullack

"i want to write to them too Melissa"

Melissa (Team Embry) replied Jun 9, 2009 to Writing to the cast of Twilight - Has anyone gotten a reply?

7 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Cassie_Rawkz

"Subermassive Blackhole and that song that Rob Pattinson Wrote"

Melissa (Team Embry) replied Jun 8, 2009 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

"i love Wolfy Jacob! Melissa"

Melissa (Team Embry) replied Jun 6, 2009 to Your thoughts on the New Moon Trailer?

35 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Wyatt And The Sexi Strong Pack

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...