Kelly Ann Randall Cullen's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much, I am so glad I posted this discussion, and then decided to send it t…"

Kelly Ann Randall Cullen replied Oct 15, 2009 to Chain Mail on Twifans? Come on!

11 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Liliana

"you are great! Thanks! "

Kelly Ann Randall Cullen replied Oct 15, 2009 to Chain Mail on Twifans? Come on!

11 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Liliana

"well thank you both very much! I hope that your feelings about this kind of thing wi…"

11 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Liliana

"I am glad to hear it! Thanks for being on my side with this matter!! I am glad we se…"

11 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Liliana

"Thank you for being on my side with this!! I was considering asking the Resident Pit…"

11 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Liliana

"I totally agree with you! Books always tend to be better than their movies. Wow, I r…"

Kelly Ann Randall Cullen replied Sep 22, 2009 to Breaking Dawn may be made into more than one movie...what do you think about that?

21 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Heart Evangeline

"You know it!! "

Kelly Ann Randall Cullen replied Sep 21, 2009 to Breaking Dawn may be made into more than one movie...what do you think about that?

21 Sep 22, 2009

"Although everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I am not sure I agree with you..…"

Kelly Ann Randall Cullen replied Sep 17, 2009 to Is everyone else as disappointed as I am with the ending of Breaking Dawn???

45 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by barb walker

"He already has...that's why I am in this mess!! :)"

Kelly Ann Randall Cullen replied Sep 16, 2009 to would you let edward lose controle on you.....

44 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Liliana

"That's exactly what I think!! It will leave viewers in suspense and will seal the de…"

Kelly Ann Randall Cullen replied Sep 16, 2009 to Breaking Dawn may be made into more than one movie...what do you think about that?

21 Sep 22, 2009

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...