Monika Lopez's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Obviously its going to happen.... if Bella and Edward would refuse... that would sta…"

Monika Lopez replied Aug 16, 2009 to Do you think renesmee will mary jacob

312 Aug 31
Reply by Rachel Cave

"OMG! For a second I thought you guys were talking about Vanessa Hudgens... But wtf…"

Monika Lopez replied Aug 10, 2009 to Ashley Greene naked photos leaked

8 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by goldenblkeye_wolf_pack

"A wolf... the imprinting guarantees love forever... a love much stronger than true l…"

Monika Lopez replied Aug 9, 2009 to Whould you want to date a vampire or a werewolf ?

68 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by MaryMuffLOVESherSis,Dad,Mom&Ggma

"OMG! Leave it to Seth McFarland to make a crack at Twilight.. I know next season the…"

Monika Lopez replied Aug 2, 2009 to What if New Moon is family guy -ed?

1 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Monika Lopez

"^Amen! Its a load of bull what Summit is doing."

Monika Lopez replied Aug 1, 2009 to The New victoria

2 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Monika Lopez

"I was disappointed but not in the same way.. I mean I loved the whole book it is jus…"

Monika Lopez replied Jul 28, 2009 to Is everyone else as disappointed as I am with the ending of Breaking Dawn???

45 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by barb walker

"Yeah I wanna see the new clips too! Especially revealing of Taylors body ahhhh LOL"

Monika Lopez replied Jul 23, 2009 to Are the clips they showed from comic con 2009 are going to be shown to the public?

1 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Monika Lopez

"You kind of have a point.. I was expecting a really hot Edward.. I mean dont get me…"

Monika Lopez replied Jul 19, 2009 to Totally unfair ironic twist in the movie about jacob and edward

2 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Monika Lopez

"See I wish I knew too! This is why I wish Stephanie Meyer would just make a 5th book…"

Monika Lopez replied Jul 19, 2009 to nessie & jacob

2 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Elsa Cullen

"Sent it to ya! ;)"

Monika Lopez replied Jul 19, 2009 to What do yall think will happen to the character 10 yrs from when the events in Breaking Dawn happend

5 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by MARIA

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...