Sam's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"oh yeah I love his acting in that. Although my favorite movie of him is how to be. B…"

Sam replied Jan 28, 2010 to Are you a real Rob Pattinson fan? Have you seen The Haunted Airman?

4 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Miss Robsessed

"that's not so hard, I love the whole soundtrack. But my faves are Flightless Bird, A…"

Sam replied Jan 24, 2010 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

"if Carlisle was my doctor I would ask him if he´s sure that he didn´t hide Edward´s…"

Sam replied Jan 21, 2010 to What if you had Dr. Carisle Cullen for a doctor?

13 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Adijah Serena Cullen

"I think Bella is the hardest role to play. Every girl has her own image of Bella bec…"

Sam replied Nov 21, 2009 to Kristens acting in New Moon was.............

14 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by LoveDrunk4RobPattz

"i've had several dreams. When I just started reading Twilight I kept having dreams…"

Sam replied Oct 31, 2009 to Ever had a dream about twilight?

28 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Brandy Smith

"boredom? I dye my hair cause I feel like a change, they could feel like that. My hai…"

Sam replied Oct 13, 2009 to Can Vampires dye their hair?

8 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Kelsey Ann Harris

"I read somewhere that they can cut it, dye it and do anything. It just doesn't grow…"

Sam replied Oct 13, 2009 to Can Vampires dye their hair?

8 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Kelsey Ann Harris

"my fave scene in the movie is the ballscene, when they dance and Edward is being all…"

Sam replied Oct 1, 2009 to

just now

"I like all of them really. I can't say i don't like Bryce cause I haven't seen her a…"

Sam replied Sep 9, 2009 to Who Do You Think Is The Best/Worst Cast In Twilight ??

31 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Delica Cullen

"I love the very end of it, when they're together y'know. it made me cry. But yeah I…"

Sam replied Sep 5, 2009 to Who Liked The Ending To Breaking Dawn ?

8 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Brandie Johnson

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...