Maria the Holder of his LunchBox's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"creepy thought! if this ever happend edward will be totaly excuse to bite his head o…"

Maria the Holder of his LunchBox replied Apr 14, 2010 to Do you think renesmee will mary jacob

310 Feb 16
Reply by Lisa Markley

"I think Louisiana Lopilato would be the perfect Tania. I love that idea! I hate sien…"

Maria the Holder of his LunchBox replied Apr 14, 2010 to For Breaking Dawn; Who Wuld You Want To Play Tanya?

24 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Lindy Rosa Bella

"EDWARD ! AND ONLY EDWARD !"

Maria the Holder of his LunchBox replied Sep 24, 2009 to new moon: do you prefer jacob (taylor) or edward (robert) shirtless??

118 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

"I think the tissues company already love us !!!!"

Maria the Holder of his LunchBox replied Aug 26, 2009 to How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

120 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"I think ya ! cause when Laurent assept Carlisle invitasion say that they have to cle…"

Maria the Holder of his LunchBox replied Aug 25, 2009 to Do vampires ever shower?

174 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

"I cried for hours and for 3 days I was in my house alone and I had the feeling that…"

Maria the Holder of his LunchBox replied Aug 25, 2009 to How many of you cried when you read New Moon and Edward left? How many of you are gonna cry when you see the movie?

120 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Emma

"no ! no ! no ! dear Le Le's Beautyfully~Cra-z Cullen....no ! there is some organ on…"

Maria the Holder of his LunchBox replied Aug 21, 2009 to How can Vampires Give Sperm & Make Babies...??

51 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Laneisha C NeChelle

"A Vampire ! (werewolfs smell to bad )!"

Maria the Holder of his LunchBox replied Aug 20, 2009 to Whould you want to date a vampire or a werewolf ?

68 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by MaryMuffLOVESherSis,Dad,Mom&Ggma

"team Edward ! he is the best vampire i ever meet. And..i hate dogs.."

Maria the Holder of his LunchBox replied Jun 23, 2009 to which team are u and y?

8 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Simone Melissa Geier

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...