Jo Anna's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"@Eclipse I totally get what you mean and it makes sense.  I guess that choose that l…"

Jo Anna replied Mar 31, 2011 to Has anyone ever wondered if the actors of Twilight get the same impact from the movies as we do?

4 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Jo Anna

"@carol s you sound like a very cool 61!  Luck you to have your own Edward.  You shou…"

Jo Anna replied Mar 10, 2011 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"I think they already filmed the J Jenks scenes like in November or December...... "

Jo Anna replied Feb 11, 2011 to which scenes you didnt like in twilight saga movies? after they changed it from the book?

15 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"@Pennybug  I have been reading Twilight again while reading Breaking Dawn again as w…"

Jo Anna replied Feb 10, 2011 to which scenes you didnt like in twilight saga movies? after they changed it from the book?

15 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"I really need to brush up on my reading of Eclipse.....  Yes, Eric so ideal and Ange…"

Jo Anna replied Feb 9, 2011 to which scenes you didnt like in twilight saga movies? after they changed it from the book?

15 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"Remind me was Jessica valedictorian in the book? "

Jo Anna replied Feb 9, 2011 to which scenes you didnt like in twilight saga movies? after they changed it from the book?

15 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"Do you co workers give you a hard time?  Mine do sometimes, I am sorta obsessed.  I…"

Jo Anna replied Feb 8, 2011 to are you a fang banger?

3 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Jo Anna

"Twilight I definitley agree with Emma about the blood type scene, I feel like it was…"

Jo Anna replied Feb 8, 2011 to which scenes you didnt like in twilight saga movies? after they changed it from the book?

15 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"Emma I couldn't agree more with you about the blood typing scene from Twilight.  I t…"

Jo Anna replied Feb 8, 2011 to which scenes you didnt like in twilight saga movies? after they changed it from the book?

15 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

"Not to sound ignorant however I am not sure what the definition is of a "Fang Banger…"

Jo Anna replied Feb 8, 2011 to are you a fang banger?

3 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Jo Anna

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...