Diawa Cullen-Hale's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"i agree with Sara Cullen but also they might end it right when Renesmee breaks Bella…"

Diawa Cullen-Hale replied Jan 19, 2011 to Breaking dawn 1 + 2

6 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Dee

"KEEP GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is getting very interesting and AMAZING PEACE=D"

Diawa Cullen-Hale replied Sep 6, 2009 to Part 2 of my whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

28 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by NatalieCullen4VR!!!

"this is so good i want more keep writing its awsome PEACE,didi"

Diawa Cullen-Hale replied Aug 30, 2009 to My whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read other parts, then I've added more to it. But if you haven't, then here is the whole book so far. Read and comment please!

31 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by J` adoree Jacob♥

"ya but we have to remember their also suppost to be made of stone and indestrukedabl…"

Diawa Cullen-Hale replied Jul 22, 2009 to The Kitchen Scene

10 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Bella Marie Cullen

"well this may be a little country and too upbeat but theres 'im only me when im with…"

Diawa Cullen-Hale replied Jul 17, 2009 to Song suggestions for the New Moon soundtrack?

57 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Jessica *muff*

"i loved it it was like stephenie wrote i ended and wanted more to read. if it was by…"

Diawa Cullen-Hale replied Jul 17, 2009 to Continued 5th Twilight Book. Read and comment please! I've added more if you've already read the first part on another of my forums!

13 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by janay

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...