Apoorva Gupta's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"wow great reply guys ! i read most of them . books have been voted the best by most…"

Apoorva Gupta replied Sep 18, 2010 to Which one do you prefer ? TWILIGHT BOOK OR MOVIES ?

22 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Scoppin

"Hey , thanks :D "

Apoorva Gupta replied Jul 7, 2010 to GUYS ! THIS IS IMPORTANT !

6 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~

"@ THANKS a ton , your links got used : But now my friend gave it to me , so I'm done…"

Apoorva Gupta replied Jul 7, 2010 to GUYS ! THIS IS IMPORTANT !

6 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~

"EDWARD :)"

Apoorva Gupta replied Jul 2, 2010 to who's your favorite twilight character?

73 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

"yeah , you're right , the number of vids that I have seen on youtube do prove your p…"

Apoorva Gupta replied Jul 1, 2010 to IF you've seen ECLIPSE : How was it ?

23 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Midnight Sun

"People , I am actually pleased with your answers ! Keep on putting it !"

Apoorva Gupta replied Jun 30, 2010 to How many of you would cry' or at least be sad' when shooting of Breaking Dawn ends ? As we know it'll be the end of the best saga !

27 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by jane sawyer

"DAMN , my blood is boiling ! I WANT TO SEEE IT NOOOOOWWW ! "

Apoorva Gupta replied Jun 30, 2010 to IF you've seen ECLIPSE : How was it ?

23 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Midnight Sun

"Dezyree : It doesn't sound pathetic at all . Be free to tell me , cuz I will also CR…"

Apoorva Gupta replied Jun 30, 2010 to How many of you would cry' or at least be sad' when shooting of Breaking Dawn ends ? As we know it'll be the end of the best saga !

27 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by jane sawyer

"@ maybe MS will not be in the form of movie , cuz it's Twilight all the way but from…"

Apoorva Gupta replied Jun 29, 2010 to How many of you would cry' or at least be sad' when shooting of Breaking Dawn ends ? As we know it'll be the end of the best saga !

27 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by jane sawyer

"Yeah , you're right ! It was blown a way too out of proportion ! It wasn't needed !…"

Apoorva Gupta replied Jun 20, 2010 to Were the fans right in confronting Emma Roberts after her comment about Rob Pattinson at Jay Leno's Show ? She's also a human , even she deserves to have a personal opinion !

5 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Apoorva Gupta

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...