Ariel Black's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I got my dad to watch parts of it in the theater since I was home from college and w…"

Ariel Black replied Dec 4, 2010 to i got my eclipse dvd who wit me?

12 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Danielle<3

"Lol love the pix!!! And hell yeah I got my Eclipse dvd 2 disc. I got mine right when…"

Ariel Black replied Dec 4, 2010 to i got my eclipse dvd who wit me?

12 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Danielle<3

"I LOVE The Black Dagger Brotherhood series!!! I've read all of them and their great!"

Ariel Black replied Dec 3, 2010 to What are good books 2 read after Twilight???

17 Jan 12, 2011

"i agree with ur last sentence lol. my family says i have a bad addiction and i do!!!…"

Ariel Black replied Sep 28, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

"I agree with Kayla Ojeda!!!!!!! Eclipse all the way!!! I was tearing up when Bella l…"

Ariel Black replied Sep 28, 2009 to What is your favorite book of the saga?

12 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Taylor otero

"IT WAS CRAZY!!!!!!OMFG I CANT WAIT TIL NEW MOON COMES OUT BECAUSE THE TENSTION IN TH…"

Ariel Black replied Sep 12, 2009 to the new "new moon trailer" omg omg omg what you guys think omg im shaking in in shock!!!

8 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Amy Livels

"yeah. the second kiss ...i was speechless!!!!! i knew she was gonna kiss him back!!!…"

Ariel Black replied Sep 11, 2009 to Eclipse.. Ok who was mad that Jacob Kind of Forced himself on Bella

34 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

"Wait, which part??? The part when she punched him or the part when she kissed him ba…"

Ariel Black replied Sep 11, 2009 to Eclipse.. Ok who was mad that Jacob Kind of Forced himself on Bella

34 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...