Laurie Cullen Whitlock's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Major Whitlock"

Laurie Cullen Whitlock replied Aug 17, 2010 to Which Character do you think should have a book and movie made about them after the series is over and should the original actors play them again?

7 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Feña Armijo

"I totally agree that Jessica is a major jealous b****"

Laurie Cullen Whitlock replied Aug 17, 2010 to Bellas friend

5 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Laurie Cullen Whitlock

"I will be so sad when Breaking Dawn is finished filming"

Laurie Cullen Whitlock replied Aug 17, 2010 to How many of you would cry' or at least be sad' when shooting of Breaking Dawn ends ? As we know it'll be the end of the best saga !

27 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by jane sawyer

"Twilight:Baseball scene before Laurent James and Victoria arrived New Moon:The first…"

Laurie Cullen Whitlock replied Aug 17, 2010 to Favourite Scene from the Movies

10 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Cynthia

"I read twilight in 2 days, New Moon in3 days(would have been 2 also but I was taking…"

Laurie Cullen Whitlock replied Aug 17, 2010 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"I am TEAM EDWARD no matter how many times the dog flashes his abs I will never go ov…"

Laurie Cullen Whitlock replied Aug 17, 2010 to Edward cullen

77 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Nicole Cullen

"O.k. I love all of the Cullen men and would do any of them but if I had to choose ri…"

Laurie Cullen Whitlock replied Aug 17, 2010 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"Major Jasper Whitlock bit me on my neck"

Laurie Cullen Whitlock replied Aug 13, 2010 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

"Well in the story Rose and Esme take Bella's truck to lead Victoira away from the ot…"

Laurie Cullen Whitlock replied Apr 20, 2010 to Mistake or no mistake?

33 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Elvirina

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...