Emma's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"i love the end where bella lets edward read her mind :) that better be in the movie!"

Emma replied Dec 3, 2010 to Whats your favourtie scene in Breaking dawn!

4 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Robertfanxxxx

"i dont like ashley, and i know all about this its all people have been talking about…"

Emma replied Nov 6, 2010 to Ashley Greene is been bullying in twitter....is soo sick what u think?????

7 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Jessinette Quintero

" oh i LOVED when she said that :D"

Emma replied Oct 14, 2010 to What is your favourite Kristen moment?

3 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Emma

"i would like to have a Carlisle book :) that way we would know more about his past a…"

Emma replied Aug 18, 2010 to Which Character do you think should have a book and movie made about them after the series is over and should the original actors play them again?

7 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Feña Armijo

"Jasper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D hes my favourite!!!! :D after Edward of course :P"

Emma replied Aug 17, 2010 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"bellas was better!! :D jacob annoyed me, it was funny at times but most of the time…"

Emma replied Aug 11, 2010 to wich books?

8 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Emma

"omg i think that aswell!! she is so jealous about the fact all the guys want bella a…"

Emma replied Aug 8, 2010 to Bellas friend

5 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Laurie Cullen Whitlock

"yeah im the same i cant...i just cant picture bella chosing Jacob over Edward :S sor…"

Emma replied Aug 7, 2010 to imagine an other end

2 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Emma

"i like the new moon one better :) it seems more like alice than the eclipse one :)"

Emma replied Aug 5, 2010 to Which stand-up of Alice is better ? New moon or Eclipse ?

4 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Gomez

"she doesnt see what he was going to do she was just too fast for him to catch her. i…"

Emma replied Jul 30, 2010 to Did anyone else find it weird that Alice's visions work around wolves sometimes?

4 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Black Twilight

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...