Samantha Mullins's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"me too everytime I listen to my Ipod Full Moon is one that I HAVE to listen to befor…"

Samantha Mullins replied Apr 8, 2009 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

"she is just jealous, she knows she wants him too LOL! she just can't admit like the…"

Samantha Mullins replied Apr 8, 2009 to Which truly are you --- Rob, Edward, or Rob and Edward?

15 Sep 9, 2009

"was this in the 2 disk set or the three disk set, but I may have missed it, I was go…"

Samantha Mullins replied Apr 8, 2009 to Whats your fav deleted scene from twilight?

23 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Tiffany Santiago

""

Samantha Mullins replied Apr 8, 2009 to Whats your fav deleted scene from twilight?

23 Jun 11, 2009

"TOTALLY STOLE IT! But that's ok! I am not complaining one bit. I would be his life,…"

Samantha Mullins replied Apr 8, 2009 to Did he steal ur life?????

7 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Samantha Mullins

"My favorite deleted scene is when they take off out of Edwards room, and Esme and Ca…"

Samantha Mullins replied Apr 7, 2009 to Whats your fav deleted scene from twilight?

23 Jun 11, 2009

"Rob and Edward, but more Rob I thought he was hot in Harry Potter and the Goblet of…"

Samantha Mullins replied Apr 7, 2009 to Which truly are you --- Rob, Edward, or Rob and Edward?

15 Sep 9, 2009

"OMG I love them all but I love supermassive black h***, decode, and leave it all beh…"

Samantha Mullins replied Apr 7, 2009 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

"Edward would be my first choice, but hey I would not turn any of them down, and that…"

Samantha Mullins replied Apr 7, 2009 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...