Christian-Team Alice n TwiGuys's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"great job just as always. ill be waiting for the next update!"

Christian-Team Alice n TwiGuys replied Sep 9, 2009 to Part 2 of my whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

28 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by NatalieCullen4VR!!!

"amazing :) just as always, and i expected it :D keep it up! and HURRY!!!"

Christian-Team Alice n TwiGuys replied Aug 30, 2009 to My whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read other parts, then I've added more to it. But if you haven't, then here is the whole book so far. Read and comment please!

31 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by J` adoree Jacob♥

"did a MOD take chat down? is it a hour long thing or.. forever =/ :,("

Christian-Team Alice n TwiGuys replied Aug 21, 2009 to Chat

8 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by the unknown™

"alice is the best ^_^"

Christian-Team Alice n TwiGuys replied Aug 16, 2009 to WHO'S PRETTYEST OF THE TWILIGHT WOMAN?

87 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Team Edward scince 1901

"amazingggggggggggg! and im still dying to know what happened!!"

Christian-Team Alice n TwiGuys replied Aug 13, 2009 to Here is the 7th part of my 5th Twilight book. If you've not read it yet, here it is so far. But if you have, then I've added even more. Remember to read and comment! Thank you!

39 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Daidalos Falvius

"agreed. it will only keep getting better and better ^_^ "

Christian-Team Alice n TwiGuys replied Aug 12, 2009 to do you think New Moon is going to be better than twilight

19 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Nessie

"i sat down and read each book in about 8 hours each. BD took about 10-11 hours. and…"

Christian-Team Alice n TwiGuys replied Aug 11, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"amazing. just like chapter 1 & 2. i think we all will be waiting on chapter 4 :)…"

Christian-Team Alice n TwiGuys replied Aug 11, 2009 to Lunar Rising - Chapter 3

9 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by sj

"from the sounds of it, the opening night will be a screaming and crying event ;)"

Christian-Team Alice n TwiGuys replied Aug 10, 2009 to Are U Gonna Cry During New Moon?

38 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by angelaopao

"i agree with everyone else. dont stop ^^ its very good."

Christian-Team Alice n TwiGuys replied Aug 8, 2009 to The 6th part of my 5th Twilight book. If you haven't read any of it, than here it is so far. But if you've read the beginning in other forums of mine, then here's even more. Read and comment please!

25 May 12, 2010
Reply by LexiiPooBoo Love

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...