Kerrie Nicholson's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Loving this!! Keep going with it, you're doing an awesome job!! :)"

Kerrie Nicholson replied Aug 30, 2009 to My whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read other parts, then I've added more to it. But if you haven't, then here is the whole book so far. Read and comment please!

31 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by J` adoree Jacob♥

"Love them all but for me it's a tie between Carlise and Esme, & Alice & Jasp…"

Kerrie Nicholson replied Aug 17, 2009 to Who's the best Cullen couple? (Before Bella and Edward) x

29 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by justine brownawell

"Couldn't agree more!"

Kerrie Nicholson replied Aug 12, 2009 to whos ur fave cullen mancandy

10 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Emmelie Cullen Black

"Mine is Carlisle! I remember the first time I saw Peter's entrance... I turned into…"

Kerrie Nicholson replied Aug 11, 2009 to whos ur fave cullen mancandy

10 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Emmelie Cullen Black

"I was so tempted to buy that Edward poster the other day!! Unfortunately I have no w…"

Kerrie Nicholson replied Aug 5, 2009 to CHECK OUT MY ROOM!! I'm I I TWIFANS?

22 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by flor baeza

"Try Interview with a Vampire - I hear it's a series of books but I've only ever seen…"

Kerrie Nicholson replied Aug 4, 2009 to Do You Know Any Other Vampire Movies That are Cool

6 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Morgaine Chya

"LOVE that song.... much prefer Rob's version to the original; its so powerful and em…"

Kerrie Nicholson replied Aug 2, 2009 to Everyone on here has to listen to I Was Broken by Robert Pattinson. It is so emotional. Tell me what you think of it on here. He's crying when he sings it that's why his voice cracks a lot. I love it!

2 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by DeAnna Cobb

"Again like you I have loads, but here are some I love. 'Look after my heart, I've l…"

Kerrie Nicholson replied Aug 1, 2009 to Favorite Quotes

29 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Abbie Cullen

"Here's mine :) Carlisle - He's just generally awesome. I love how caring and loyal…"

Kerrie Nicholson replied Aug 1, 2009 to Favourite cast members/charachers in your order.

7 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Katiee Alice Esme Cullen

"I'm 18 and a massive twilight fan =)"

Kerrie Nicholson replied Jul 28, 2009 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...