Carly Cullen (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow :O Please write more soon and keep me updated. :D x"

Carly Cullen <3 replied Sep 5, 2009 to Part 2 of my whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

28 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by NatalieCullen4VR!!!

"wow- I need to know what happens next please keep me updated! x"

Carly Cullen <3 replied Aug 30, 2009 to My whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read other parts, then I've added more to it. But if you haven't, then here is the whole book so far. Read and comment please!

31 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by J` adoree Jacob♥

"Omg this is so good! The suspense is killing me here. Let me know when the next piec…"

Carly Cullen <3 replied Aug 15, 2009 to Here is the 7th part of my 5th Twilight book. If you've not read it yet, here it is so far. But if you have, then I've added even more. Remember to read and comment! Thank you!

39 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Daidalos Falvius

"wow this is a really good piece of work and it follows on from the last piece really…"

Carly Cullen <3 replied Aug 11, 2009 to The 6th part of my 5th Twilight book. If you haven't read any of it, than here it is so far. But if you've read the beginning in other forums of mine, then here's even more. Read and comment please!

25 May 12, 2010
Reply by LexiiPooBoo Love

"I think Renesmee was the best name and the only name for her. It just fits any other…"

Carly Cullen <3 replied Aug 3, 2009 to If Bella didn't name her child Renesmee, wat should she have named her?

24 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Rachel Cullen

"Okay yeah I'm one of those that would say Edward :) He's just too sweet and protecti…"

Carly Cullen <3 replied Aug 3, 2009 to Which Cullen would you choose?

10 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Robyn

"This is really good! I want to know whats gonna happen next! Keep me posted when you…"

Carly Cullen <3 replied Aug 3, 2009 to 5th part of my 5th Twilight book. If you haven't read any of it yet, then here it is so far! If you've read the beginning in another one of my forums, then here's more of it! Read and comment please!

16 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by ohwhyohwhy

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...